Friday, March 31, 2017

i don't know what's wrong...

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."  Matthew 11:28

Mrs. Ginger was in the library early printing needed materials from the computer.  As i walked over to turn on the remaining computers on, she told me, "I don't know what's wrong with that computer, i couldn't get..."
As i clicked the monitor on she laughed, "Oh! You have to turn that on too?"

It was a sign... we are desperate for Spring Break.  My go-to line for the week is from the play, "If i only had a brain."

Life... tiring, demanding, stressful, full of stuff to do, especially the week before a break.  Aren't you thankful we have God and each other to lean on for support, help, guidance, encouragement and laughter.  I know i am!
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor:   If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.
 
And wherever your Spring Break takes you, i hope it's a safe, wonderful, memorable one.


Just remember, there is no place like home.
 

See you in a week, friend!

 
we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it!

veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment