Wednesday, September 2, 2020

how are you?

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

My Child,

Of all the things i want to check on today, you are the most important.  Remember I AM with you during each breath you take, each thought you think, each smile you spread, each step you take, each tear you shed.  I understand how full your plate is with items you desire and a large helping of things you never chose. I see you are doing your best to balance, digest and distribute what's before you.  Just remember, Child, together you are stronger. 

I AM your capable, caring, loving Father 

During this season of changes and uncertainty, i pray God daily provides you with an extra dose of strength, determination, discernment and hope.  May every fiber of  your soul trust His unconditional, unending love, knowing He appreciates and cares for us in each moment... good, bad, happy, sad.  God never forgets us and our need.  As your sister/friend, i am making a special effort to remember and pray for you today too.

we are loved and chosen by God,

may we live like we believe it,

veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment