Wednesday, September 9, 2020

just wait

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14

Are you ready for what the day holds?

There are times in our life we don't know what to do, where to go, how to act, what to say, how to feel... especially with our current circumstances.   Yet, thanks to God's Word, we can rest assured that being still and waiting for the Lord will lead us in the right direction.
I have questions... many. What i don't know is overcome by what i do know.  God will answer me, calm me, strengthen me and guide me in His perfect time.  So, through the minutes, days and weeks, we wait and trust and move on with Him. Praying peace and strength into your day. 

Thank You, Father.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment