Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day

"Give thanks to the Lord (our Father), for He is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 118:1

Happy Father's Day to the many who give, guide, share, teach and love all who look up to them.  Your faithfulness lives forever in your loved ones.


Thank You, God, for all the special daddies, of the past and present, those by blood and those by heart. We are thankful to be surrounded by Your love from them. A good father makes for a happy, happy heart, no matter where they are.

"Sing to God, sing praise to His name... A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy dwelling."  Psalm 68:4,5

Sweet God above, a Father for all, forever!

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal


 note:

I've been informed by blogger that emails will no longer be supported by on any blogsite.  This means if you receive my devotions by email, you will no longer receive them starting in July.

I am trying to solve the problem by finding what and how I can add a new email server to my blog.  Unfortunately, technology is not a strength for me, I am struggling.  At this point while I am unsuccessful in making an email transition, starting in July you will need to access my blog in one of two ways: 

1.   look up the blog via the website - www.saltshakersforhim.blogspot.com 

2.   access through facebook and like my page - Teacher Devotions

I have downloaded/saved you and all my email contacts from my blog.  If I can locate a new email server and add it to my blogsite, I will reinstall the email feature and resume emailing... just don't know how or how long this will take me.  Pray for guidance for me.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment