Thursday, June 10, 2021

it's okay...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

Failures... we all experience them.  But they are not what define us.  What we do afterwards is what determines the person we are.  And we have a Mighty God who is working out everything for our best and His glory. 

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal


note:

I've been informed by blogger that emails will no longer be supported by on any blogsite.  This means if you receive my devotions by email, you will no longer receive them starting in July.

I am trying to solve the problem by finding what and how I can add a new email server to my blog.  Unfortunately, technology is not a strength for me, I am struggling.  At this point while I am unsuccessful in making an email transition, starting in July you will need to access my blog in one of two ways: 

1.   look up the blog via the website - www.saltshakersforhim.blogspot.com 

2.   access through facebook and like my page - Teacher Devotions

I have downloaded/saved you and all my email contacts from my blog.  If I can locate a new email server and add it to my blogsite, I will reinstall the email feature and resume emailing... just don't know how or how long this will take me.  Pray for guidance for me.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment