Friday, December 1, 2023

take time to tell...

"Sing and make music in your heart to the LORD, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:20

Activities and demands in our lives are increasing at an ever-rapid pace.  Sadly this was evident when i had a difficult time finding my favorite pictures for Thanksgiving. While pictures of turkeys were plentiful, i missed reading what students were most thankful for this year.

But, hark, on a bulletin board far, far away... and one i had missed, in beautiful colors and writings, was the artwork my heart longed to see.  Seeing me in the hallway and preparing to change out her board, the teacher knowing my passions, brought it to my attention.  OH, HOW MY HEART SANG WITH JOY!


So, i share it with you now, because we need to be reminded of what our children know is important and we, older children of God, sometimes need to be reminded.  And if you don't have time to zoom in and read these, i'm showing one up close that represents the heart and thanks of many.


Thank you, Ms. B, for keeping the fire and hope burning in my heart.  I am thankful for you and the many who continue to inspire me to share the love, goodness and faithfulness of our Father with others.  

There is no better way to enter the CHRISTmas season than with a heart overflowing with thankfulness.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment