Thursday, August 29, 2024

what's on your mind?

"For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
    How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
    they would outnumber the grains of sand—
    when I awake, I am still with you." Psalm 139:13-18

Whether from God or on your Facebook page, this question is ever before us. And for many of us, our response changes sometimes hourly.
But this morning my heart and prayers join a family whose response has been steadfastly set on one event … the healing of their precious son from cancer; he is also one of our school’s past beloved students. And now, less than a year later, complete healing of their son might be upon them.



Father, we don’t always understand Your ways or answers. Yet we know Your ways are always perfect. Wrap the Dickerson family tightly in your Arms. May your strength, peace and love flow through them like a raging river. When we don’t understand, help us to trust You. Amen
But God said, “I’m not done yet…”
Keep praying, friends.
Love. Hugs and prayers, Heather McGee Dickerson and family.

update: Hewitt went Home this morning and is resting in Arms of Jesus now...
we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment