Monday, June 4, 2012

sand in my shoes


"Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep His commands."  Deuteronomy 8:2

I am crazy about the beach and everything about it except for one thing... the sand.  It just gets everywhere!  My biggest irritation is getting it in my shoes.  It's feels like piercing broken glass, and creates pain with each step.

We don't have to be at the beach to feel sand in our shoes. When faced with a season of irritations, heartaches and disappointments, we can still experience hurt with each step.  Are you feeling the pain of testing now?  Time and a review of the truths with our Teacher, might be the comfort needed.

Lord, i need You.  Change my perspective, and change my heart.   May i  be ever so reminded that You  are with me every step of the way during rough times.  Help me to see the sand not as cracked glass, but as diamonds in the rough -- trusting You have the power to polish up, make shine and use for Your glory.  

have a trust‑filled day!

veneal

2 comments:

  1. Your post really helped me to understand about this. It has great details and yet it is easy to understand.That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for sharing.


    Web Services

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kevin, thanks for your encouraging words. Sharing our Father with others in my greatest joy. I believe He speaks to us during our days, through ordinary events... in extraordinary ways. I want others to see and hear Him in their lives too, because He is there.
      May you have a blessed day!

      Delete