Monday, October 1, 2012

Communication BREAK~down

"We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.  And He who searches our hearts know the mind of the Spirit..." Romans 8:26

He was speaking Chinese to me, but not really.  Even though he could have... being our school's Chinese teacher.   Yet conversing English-to-English with each other, we struggled to communicate.  His spoken need fell on my confused ears.  The more we tried to understand each other, the worse it got.  With mutual embarrassment, we both gave up.

Lord, how thankful i am for your Holy Spirit and Your understanding of my every request and word, no matter what flows from my lips.  Whether it's words, cries, moans, whimpers, or even screams, You hear it all.  You know and understand my heart and all within it precisely.  What incredible confidence and peace i have knowing You hear me and will respond in a way that is best for me!  Thank You, Lord.

have a understanding-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment