Wednesday, October 16, 2013

how did she know?

"And my God will meet ALL your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:19
 
I called to thank her for the card, but was perplexed.  How did she know of my recent struggles?  The card addressed each of my needs.  It was rich in assured comfort, love and strength from God; it referred to a song about trusting God to take the wheel; it reminded me my help comes FIRST from God; and most timely of all, it spoke of the prodigal son. The faith and the unconditional love of the father was unwavering during his son’s absence, and concluded with a joyous reunion.  For me the timing of the card was impeccable, for her it was mailed 2 weeks late.
 
Blessed Reminder… God can NEVER be late because He is always with us.
 
No matter what is happening, God is in the midst of it.  At times, God works through us for someone in need, and at other times He works through another to fulfill a need for us.  Let's give or receive His goodness with thanksgiving to all.
 
have a believing-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment