Friday, September 12, 2014

on the run

"As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” Romans 10:15

The week was everything i thought it would be and more.  Being out for a day, several special events scheduled, my leader gone due to unexpected needs, all meant one thing -- i needed to wear my tennis shoes.  My feet stayed in constant motion as the needs and demands of the day exceeded the usual pace.

I love my job. But to be honest with you, i am thankful today is Friday.  I look forward to putting my feet up and closing my eyes for awhile this weekend.  How about you?



Father, thank you for being with me every step of the way this crazy week. My feet carried me many places, and i pray the footprints i left behind bared the markings of Your Soul.  If not, help me wash away the callouses of impatience, the corns of busyness, the stink of me-ness and other undesirable issues. I want to be Your sweet feet wherever i go. 

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal



South Carolina Upstate Educators...
Look forward to seeing you at the Faith, Freedom and Public Schools conference on Saturday morning, November 1st, at Milestones Church, Spartanburg, SC.  
What a great opportunity to learn how to effectively and legally be the Hands and Feet of God!
Register today online at www.gtbe.org  / Upcoming Events / November 1st;  first 100 registrants receive a special gift package worth $20. Register before October 1st for $10 off registration.
Can't wait to see you there! veneal



No comments:

Post a Comment