Friday, September 5, 2014

ouch!

"Even to  your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."  Isaiah 46:4

I was enjoying the visit from the first grade class, until little Mindy shared her wisdom with me.
"Mrs. Williams, you probably wouldn't be alive when I'm a grownup."



What was it that gave it away?  My hair color, the smile lines, my outdated fashions?  I don't know about you, but there are some things i rather not hear... even when it's true.

Father, it would be nice if all truth was easy to swallow, but sometimes it hurts.  How very thankful i am to know you will carry us, sustain us and rescue us all the days of our life.  This one truth makes all things bearable.  

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal 


Look forward to seeing you at the Faith, Freedom and Public Schools conference on Saturday morning, November 1st, at Milestones Church, Spartanburg, SC.  

What a great opportunity to learn how to effectively and legally be the Hands and Feet of God!

Register today online at www.gtbe.org  / Upcoming Events / November 1st.

see you there!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment