Friday, September 26, 2014

ready to climb the tree?

Paul said...
"Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me -- put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you." Philippians 4:9

God told Paul and Paul told me,
"Meet Me in the heart of all you see."


Up the learning tree with God, let us be.
There we'll find peace in the heart, for you and me.

Thank You, Father, for loving, instructing, correcting and guiding me closer to You.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

have you registered?
Look forward to seeing you at the Faith, Freedom and Public Schools conference on Saturday morning, November 1st, at Milestones Church, Spartanburg, SC.

What a great opportunity to learn how to effectively and legally be the Hands and Feet of God!

View the schedule and register today online at  http://www.gtbe.org/news/index.php/3/98.html .
Special registration fee offered until October 1st.

see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment