Thursday, October 22, 2015

a Mighty Word ~ comfort

"He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD." Psalm 112:7
Six years ago today, i experienced some of the worst news of my life... the earthly loss of my mother.  It could have destroyed me or kept me a victim of despair for the rest of my days.  But it was not to be.

With God as my Anchor and Rock and Savior, He has led me from the darkness of distress into His glorious Light, while instilling in me the ability and willpower to continue life in joy and in hope.  For the rest of my days i choose to live a life in honor of my mother's gentle, giving spirit and in thanks for God's faithfulness and promises of eternal life to all who claim Him.

Is it easy? No, but with God possible...
Thank You, Father.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God, 
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment