Wednesday, October 21, 2015

remove and restore


Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s/sister's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3

My eye was throbbing. I am not the fastest learner with contacts, but i knew there was a problem.  Evidently, my contact was in backwards or had a bit of dust/dirt on it.  The only option was to remove the contact, examine it, clean it and hope the pain stopped.  Until i took care of my eye issue, i couldn't think clearly about anything or anyone else.

Father, what an "eye opening" reminder of Your Word... to take care of my own issues instead of grumbling or judging others.  Just recently, i've rolled my eyes to specks of dismay with others, while justifying my own shortcomings. You got my attention... please examine, clean and restore my heart with You. I want to see as You do.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment