Monday, October 5, 2015

and the rain came...

"The Lord reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations. Praise the Lord." Psalm 146:10
We needed the rain... but day... after day... after day?  Maybe so.  

I know i am in need of a thorough washing of my spirit. Even as we walk with God, we need to constantly monitor ourselves. Examining my own thoughts, actions and words, i find undesirable, nasty ways clinging to me. Anger, envy, resentment, fear and impatience are just some of the dirt popping up in my days preventing His Light to shine fully in me. 

Father, keep reigning; flood my soul with Your love, grace and mercy.  Remind me of the sacrifice You made for my life. I want to live a life of gratitude, not a life of attitude.  As You reign, let me cling only to You.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment