Wednesday, October 7, 2015

seek shelter

The LORD said...
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
    I have summoned you by name; you (your name) are mine.
 When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.

For I am the Lord your God,
     the Holy One of Israel, your Savior..."  Isaiah 43:1-3

When words fall short, His Arms reach in.
When darkness comes, His Light still prevails.
When tears roll, His Strength still holds.
When fear overcomes,  His Comfort sustains.
When doubts seeps in, His Peace washes over.
When anger demands time, His Joy conquers.
When all else fails, His Love never, never quits.

He knows, He cares, He can, He will... Resting in the great I Am.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment