Thursday, August 13, 2020

just a drip

"'Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
    I have summoned you by name; you are Mine.
When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the Lord your God,
 the Holy One of Israel, your Savior...'" 
Isaiah 43:1-3

When the work loads or burdens are high, the phrase, "one day at a time" goes a long way to calming scattered, frazzled nerves.  And then sometimes, we find it necessary to breakdown our mental/emotional processing to just "one hour at a time".

And then, there are those days when we feel pushed to the very edge of our sanity.  It is then my friend, Pepper, and i decided to call it for what it truly is "one drip at a time". I feel we are living in a cascade of drips right now. Don't you? 
Father, no matter the chunk of time we are trying to digest... a day, an hour, or a drip... how very thankful i am to know with You we will get through it. I trust all those drips are falling straight into Your loving, understanding Hands. Thank You.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment