Friday, August 28, 2020

permanent shield protection

"But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the Lord, and He answers me from His holy mountain. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me." Psalm 3:3-5

Do you have a shield?

I've discovered it very helpful to not only use a face mask for reducing my "spray output", but also to use a face shield. Wearing a mask all day produced some irritating issues.  So, having the option of a face shield for a safe break is nice.  Depending on our crowd circumstances in the library, it's beneficial having the flexibility to use both or just one.

These days, it's impossible to have too much protection. Besides the protection of a face mask or shield, we are tremendously blessed, as a child of God, to be covered by His shield every minute of our life. It is a shield of comfort, protection, strength, love and restoration.  It never fogs our glasses, doesn't need cleaning, won't distort our senses, nor cause headaches.  Plus, we don't have to remember to put it on, and He never forgets to have His shield around us.

Thank You, Father.  You cover us when we fail, forget or even resist.  

we are loved and chosen by God,

may we live like we believe it,

veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment