Tuesday, August 11, 2020

team work matters

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:24

Team work; it's never been more important than now.  Soon students will return to school in one form or another.  Teachers, support staff and school officials are blazing new trails in learning techniques and in operating safely.  With little time left before classes start, working, talking and planning together is the magic glue that will keep us calm as we collaborate and devise how best to proceed. 

I am thrilled to find some team work and assistance with my devotions too.  In  past years my inspirations have come from many different avenues. One of my favorite elements of the devotions is discovering student artwork that speaks to me. I love roaming the halls and find treasures of inspiration on the walls. 

But a seed of disappointment was taking root in me, as i faced a reduction in student art for a portion of this year. Then a friend unexpectedly offered to share her artwork with me yesterday.  I was thrilled beyond words, as her art mirrors my heart reflecting love, kindness, joy and encouragement.  Thank you, Betsy Grimes, for sharing your gift. You injected new enthusiasm, JOY and perseverance in me during a time of uncertainty.

Father, i am praying for teachers and all others in the school environment to find renewed enthusiasm, joy and hope during these unique days ahead.  Bring a "Betsy" to them... and together with You, i am confident this school year will overflow with wonder and blessings.

we are loved and chosen by God,

may we live like we believe it,

veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment