Thursday, August 27, 2020

over the moon

"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing."  Zephaniah 3:17

When the day before you is overwhelming and you feel out of sorts...

may you find joy and thanks in remembering the One that hung the moon, also wants to hold you.

Thank You, Father.   My needs, my concerns, my heart are ever before You.  In Your Arms, i am consoled. Nothing, including Covid and all the circumstances stemming from it, can stop You from accomplishing what You desire.  Please hold me closer to You and calm my beating heart with a song.

Our God is singing even when we can't; He is over the moon in love with you.

we are loved and chosen by God,

may we live like we believe it,

veneal


No comments:

Post a Comment