Friday, January 20, 2023

show me your hearts

"Friends, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God." 1 John 4:7

"Why you wearing that, Mrs. Williams?"

Honestly, this is a common question to me.  My children say it's because of my unique, vintage style.  Yet this time i had on a new sweater... one with hearts.  Heart wear is usually saved for Valentine's Day, but hearts make me feel better.  So why not wear hearts and feel the love on other days too?




What if we chose love every day?

Love in our looks, love in our hearts, love in our ways...

Would it make a difference? It certainly does for me. Matter of fact, i'm planning to expand heart wear for me and heart care for others.

So, let's --

wear it
say it
do it
be it 

May love rule in all our ways, everyday.

we are LOVED and chosen by God,
may we live, LOVE and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment