Friday, September 22, 2023

leaning on Him

 GOD SAYS...
"'Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.'" Isaiah 41:10

When the work loads or burdens are high, a phrase we lean on, "one day at a time", goes a long way to calming scattered, frazzled nerves.  But sometimes, we find it necessary to breakdown and fervently pray for our mental/emotional processing to just "one hour at a time".

And then, there are those days when we feel pushed to the very brink of our sanity.  It is then my friend, Pepper, and i decided to call it for what it truly is leaning and praying continuously for "one drip at a time". 


Father, no matter the situation nor chunk of time we are trying to digest...  a season, a day, an hour, or a drip... how very thankful i am to know by leaning on You we will get through it.  Thank You.

Oh, how thankful i am to be "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms".  Sing it with me.

  1. What a fellowship, what a joy divine,
    Leaning on the everlasting arms;
    What a blessedness, what a peace is mine,
    Leaning on the everlasting arms.
    • Refrain:
      Leaning, leaning,
      Safe and secure from all alarms;
      Leaning, leaning,
      Leaning on the everlasting arms.
  2. Oh, how sweet to walk in this pilgrim way,
    Leaning on the everlasting arms;
    Oh, how bright the path grows from day to day,
    Leaning on the everlasting arms.
  3. What have I to dread, what have I to fear,
    Leaning on the everlasting arms?
    I have blessed peace with my Lord so near,
    Leaning on the everlasting arms.

 we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment