Wednesday, September 13, 2023

lessons learned...

"For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Being the meanest substitute, Viola Swamp, slap wore me out.

 
Here are some valuable lessons i digested this week:

1. Being mean is EXHAUSTING.  It's much harder being mean than nice...  i'm still recovering from it.

2. Don't wear or put on anything that is uncomfortable...

     *my fake long nails slowed me down from working... mny typinng an shlevng         boolks wre atrcious!

     *my tights were too tight and, well, unbearable.

     *easily removable makeup paint, is NOT always easily removable...                       traces showed up for Picture Day.

3. Even if you try and disguise yourself, the truth will eventually show. No makeup, mask or wig could conceal the fact it was still me... my phone  ID recognition could even see right through the made-up me to the real me.


All this to say, BE HAPPY AND THANKFUL FOR WHO YOU ARE.  Trying to be like someone else is TOUGH.  God had a plan for you and your life.  And it is a good one!

we are loved and chosen and CREATED by God,
may we live love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment