Friday, September 8, 2023

need a substitute?

God is faithful, and He will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing He will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it.”  1 Corinthians 10:13  

Different year, different class, different assignments, different routines... different opportunities, different decisions, different solutions, different priorities.  Are you ready to scream?


Are you wanting a permanent substitute, or do you believe God will not give you more than you can handle?

In other words... do you believe God will give you all the grace you need in every situation, as well as provide the needed answers and guidance?

Father, i am raising my hands and following You through rocky roads to smoother paths.  My only regret is struggling so long to survive "my way".  Thank You for Your unwavering faithfulness to me.
 
Do i trust You?  May i pass this test by answering yes in my ways and actions.  I don't need a substitute, i just need to believe and follow You.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment