Friday, February 1, 2019

rare words today

“I waited patiently for the LORD; He turned to me and heard my cry… He lifted me out of the slimy pit… He put a new song in my mouth…” Psalm 40:1,2,3

Technology has sprinkled new, exciting words in our vocabulary... bytes, google, email, etc.  It also puts some words in an unfavorable, undesired light with us, such as wait and patience.  In this gotta-have-it-now world, no one wants to hear the word - WAIT.  And to WAIT PATIENTLY, that is surely a rarity.  
Is change better?  Is technology actually improving our life by reducing our downtime or the waiting process?

I love how His Word tell us Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. He has not changed His Ways nor His Working. He moves at a perfect pace in our lives -- designed for us to watch, wait and witness.  All this is needed is to know and believe Him and to let His glory shine for others to see.

Do you need a new song to sing?  

Maybe we need to start with the 4-letter word... W-A-I-T, so we can end it with another... A-M-E-N!

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment