Monday, February 4, 2019

who won?

"Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes."  Ephesians 6:10-11

Super Bowl --  The Bedazzling King of football games  --  delivered a so-so evening in my house.  From the low-scoring game to the confusing commercials to the rocking entertainment, i could barely stay awake.  The most meaningful battle to me was the one in my kitchen. Trying to decide which tasty snack to attack next kept my mind alert and my feet busy scattering back and forth. What activities from last night do you remember best?  
Last night's Super Bowl battles are over, but the battle for our mind continues.  The enemy will use any and everything possible to corrupt, misled and destroy us.  He is a keen opportunist.  Talk about fouls, bad calls, temptations, dark moments... he is the master of them all.  

We can't control the outcome of a football game nor some of the events in our life, but we can control who we listen to and believe. We can chose our Father of Truth, or the father of lies.  Only One offers victory for eternity.  Praying and  reading His Word will help keep us prepared for the battles of the day.


I'm praying for you. Will you pray for me?

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment