Wednesday, February 13, 2019

you are mine!

You are the cherished love of My life!  I wrote this Valentine with just you in mind.

My dear sweet (your name),

Rejoice! For I have made this day for you!  (Psalm 118:24)

You have been blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.  I chose you before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in My sight.  (Ephesians 1:4)

Trust in Me with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding and I will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Since I am for you, who can be against you?  (Romans 8:31)
Who or what shall separate you for My love?  Shall trouble or hardship? No, never!  (Romans 8:35)

I will tend to you like a shepherd does his flock.  I will gather you in My arms and carry you close to My heart. (Isaiah 40:11)


When you are tired and weary, come to Me, and I will give you rest.  (Matthew 11:28)

Whatever yoke you are under, I will free you from it.  I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.  You are mine, and I am Your God.  (Exodus 6:6-7)

I will keep you from all harm and watch over your life always.  (Psalm 121:7-8)


It is My prayer that you may grasp how wide and long and high and deep My love is for you (Ephesians 3:17-19)


Can there ever be too many kisses to you?  No, never!

always on your side and for you,
Dad

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment