Sunday, February 19, 2012

how do you feel?

“Let EVERYTHING (ONE) that has breath praise the LORD.  PRAISE THE LORD.” Psalm 150:6

I’m not one to dwell on the past, but it’s hard to move on without sharing more of what i’ve experienced.  While down, i found the world  kept turning. And as it turned, i watched others step in from many directions for me.  

Friends and family came from afar to be by my side and provide comfort.  PRAISE THE LORD! 
A friend not seen in years came to inspire and share love. PRAISE THE LORD ! 
And the Salt Shaker messages continued due to a friend and my daughter, who understand my passion and desire to share Him with others AND to discover they are capable of doing it too!   PRAISE THE LORD!
Then, i was able to return home practically healed on THANKS-giving week.  PRAISE THE LORD !

Giving thanks is what life is all about through the good and the bad.  If we allow Him, God will show us glimmers of Himself and His Power through our dark days because He is always with us.  Where we allow our mind and heart to find root and grow,  is up to us.  Choose to remember and dwell on the good, it is there.  Never doubt, God meant for us to be filled with gratitude, not an attitude.

‘I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but I know Who holds tomorrow.’   PRAISE THE LORD!

Have a thank-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment