Friday, February 17, 2012

it's about time!

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, ‘Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let Your hand be with me…’ And God granted his request.” 1 Chronicles 4:10

Procrastination… i have a hard time spelling it, but i sure can do it.  Four years ago i thought, planned and started a devotional blog after attending a writing conference.  After awhile my enthusiasm fizzled, and i was satisfied and comfortable in just continuing my devotional emails.  Then i had surgery.  A wonderful group of friends blessed me with an extraordinary gift to attend a devotional workshop at the Cove next weekend.   

Those who know me best, know i do not like wasting time or money.  In an effort to maximize the workshop, i scheduled individual critique meetings with professionals, including a blog expert.  And you know what that meant?  I had to finish what i started four years ago!  If i truly desire for God to expand my territory, i have to be willing to get out of my comfort zone and do my part.  Finishing my blog was part of it.  Is there anything you need to finish?

Have a thank-filled day!

I invite you to share my devotions/blog with others, please keep in mind it is a work in progress... and i am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment