Friday, March 2, 2012

take them a meal!

"Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others." Philippians 2:4

Do you know of someone who has been sick, had surgery, or other ailment and could benefit from a little help in the kitchen?  While recuperating I had a wonderful friend organize meals for my family through an incredible website-- www.takethemameal.com.  It's so user friendly and helpful for the giver and receiver.  From my personal experience, I needed to modify the site name to " take them a meal and then walk Veneal!"  There is nothing better than meals prepared by the loving hands of others.

Make a note of the website for future use.  And if you forget, just email me... I will never forget it or the ones who used it to serve me.

have a taste-filled day!

veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment