Friday, May 3, 2013

busted besties

Jesus said...
"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.  You are My friends..." John 15:13-14

Tears twice in two days... from two different students, but for the same reason.  Lilly and Ella ditched by a "best" friend for another were hurt.  No explanation, no reason -- just because.  Watching their ex with another was too much for their broken hearts. Tender reminders that what we value is not always valued by another. 

Father, thank You for never ditching me for the likes of another. No matter how much i mess up, fuss up or give up, You are my tower of strength.  When all else in the world fails me, I know i will find You still by my side.  Thank You, thank You, thank You.  What a Friend we have in Jesus!  Don't you agree?

have a Friend-filled day!
veneal





No comments:

Post a Comment