Wednesday, May 22, 2013

what's your name!?

"Be filled with the Spirit... Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." Ephesians 5:18, Colossians 4:6

It was the end of a hectic day and no time to look up.  Ankle-deep in students, we needed names quickly to check out books.
"Name, please," i demanded.
"Kneisley," she answered.
BAM!
That figures, i thought... she is, and i am not.  

Unintentionally, the student reminded me of the importance of my tone.  Kneisley (nicely) -- it's how we should always speak to one another... no matter the time or day.

Do you find the clock ticking down on your kindness some days?  Father, fill me with You instead of hot air.  You deliver calmness in the midst of stress. Give me the wisdom and strength to pace myself, so i can do Your Will.

have a calm-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment