Tuesday, May 28, 2013

mohawks and tomahawks

"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

The hawks are flying high... summer is on the horizon.  From a buzz to Mohawks, many are sporting cool cuts; teachers are shaking tomahawks in an effort to restore peace on school territory. With only days left, the students are restless.  The smoke signals from Above are clear... FOCUS, PERSEVERE, PRAY, PEACE...  With God, all things are possible.



Father, Even when my hair is standing on its end, help me remember all is fine. You, Who knows every hair on my head, are still in control.  Life is not always to my liking, but liking and believing You puts things in perspective. Thank You, Father.

have a peace-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment