Friday, May 17, 2013

zoo ready... are you?

"I will listen to what God the LORD will say; He promises peace to His people..." Psalm 85:8

Lunch packed, shoes tied --second grade skedaddled out the door, ready for their zoo trip. I didn't get on the bus with them, but the spirit of the zoo was with me. 

Remnants of the Jungle Book play still lingered on the school walls.  And students giggling and acting out only added to the zoo-like environment.  I remind myself to hold on for calmness... night is coming and all is well.

Father, Thank You for the blessing of waking this morning.  Yesterday was a bit wild, but control was restored.  Today holds no guarantee of order, but i know i won't face it alone. And tomorrow is coming... days filled with "Son"shine and songs.  I feel a smile coming.  Thank You, Father, for Your promises of peace.

have a smile-filled day!
veneal 

No comments:

Post a Comment