Thursday, May 30, 2013

wimpy, wimpy, wimpy

"Even youths grow tired and weary, and your men/women stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength..." Isaiah 40:30-31

The bookshelves are filling up, and wimpy kids are everywhere.  Being one of the most popular series in the library, it's rare to find one in. But at school year end, they all come "home" for repairs and rest. 



Like the books, i am ready to go home.  It's been a good, but long, busy school year; and i'm in need of repair for my weary bones. 

Father, i am counting the hours.  Every inch of me is crying out for the carousel to stop.  Left on my own, it's easy to keep finding stuff to do. The Truth is my soul finds rest in You aloneThis wimpy kid needs time with just You. Refreshment, repair, rest and restoration -- here i come!  Thank You, Father! I love you! 

Just You and me, that's what it's got to be.

have a rest-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment