Wednesday, May 1, 2013

when do you use a magnifying glass?

"Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together.
 I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears."  Psalm 34:3-4

Science is magical, and at times confusing with tricky terminology.  Do you know the difference between concave and convex?  Word-play helps me remember.  Like, concave is a cave far away; while convex magnifies.  Knowing the difference in these lens can be critical for conclusions in some experiments... and in life.


So, let's try a couple of experiments:

1.  How do you view problems or trials, with a
     concave or convex lens?  
     I vote for concave -- to minimize my focus on
     problems, not magnify them.

2.  How do you view God, with a concave or convex
     lens?
     I vote for convex -- i want to focus on God and
     magnify Him in all things.

With all the variables we face daily, we must know where are dependency belongs.  A constant is a must for true, reliable results. Drawing the right conclusions, will provide strength, comfort and peace.

Thank You, Father, for being my Constant.  On You, i can depend always.

have a still-filled day!
veneal 



No comments:

Post a Comment