Monday, March 31, 2014

joy in the morning

"Which of you fathers/mothers, if your child asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?... If you then, though you are sinful, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" Luke 11:11-13

Mornings are my favorite part of the day.  This made for ideal tag teaming for Mrs. B and me in the library.  I arrive early to open, and she closes late.  Besides enjoying a few quiet moments and getting my coffee, i also witness some special bonding between parents and their children. 




I love our early morning visitors.  Watching the dedicated parents help their children prosper and succeed with their reading is touching.  It reminds me of our Father above and His relentless dedication to fill us with His goodness...  growing the fruit of the Spirit within us.

Whatever you are doing, wherever you are going, God is already there.  He will teach us in the way to go.  We just need to sit still before Him and listen.

have a peace-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment