Friday, March 21, 2014

let it go, let it go

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalm 139:23-24

Are you frozen in...
Anger
Bitterness
Failures
Revenge
Control
Fear
Anxiety
Doubt
Mistakes
Jealousy
Pain
Depression

You do not need to stay there.


Let it go, and let God rule over all areas of your life.  Only when we are out of control can God be in control.  

Recall His promises...  
I am with you, I will help you, you are the apple of My eye, call to Me and I will answer, do not be afraid, when you pass through the water I will be with you.

Let go of whatever is holding you captive; trust Him; He has you.

have a freedom-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment