Monday, March 3, 2014

no secret

"I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation... I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:12,13

A major transformation has occurred in our Media Center. All regular activities are on hold; we are dressed and booked up for a busy Book Fair week.  It's this little taste of retail each year that renews a greater appreciation for all who work in retail and a greater appreciation for my regular work responsibilities.  It's no secret i'll enjoy the week, but Friday will be my favorite day.

Father, thank you for the opportunity to experience different scenarios in life.  During such times, we often find ourselves feeling uneasy with the situation or inadequate in our role.  What a relief to have You to lean on when uncertainties and anxieties cloud our day.  I am thanking You now for the strength and patience i know You will provide to me this week.  It's no secret when i am weak, Your strength will carry me on. With You, i am eager to face the week. Let the cash register ring!

have a joy-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment