Wednesday, July 18, 2018

a full lake

"You have taken note of my journey through life, caught each of my tears in Your bottle..." Psalm 56:8 (The Voice)

The lake provided some much needed peace after a whirlwind couple of months. The tranquil beauty of contained waters reminded me of God... Maker of all things and our constant, abiding Comforter.
I could just imagine the shoreline of the lake as the outline of God's Hands... carefully holding each and every tear we've cried.  Whether tears of joy, sorry, excitement, anger, pain, delight, fright -- He has collected and knows the reason for each one.  Nothing, not even a single tear, escapes Him.

Thank You, Father, for knowing and caring for me so completely.  From You, i have no hidden joy or sorry.  You who know all, should be trusted with all i have.  Help me release any and all fears, doubts and troubles to you.   I want to rest in Your still waters of peace.

"Great is our Lord and mighty in power; His understanding has no limit." Psalm 147:5


we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment