Wednesday, July 4, 2018

let freedom ring!

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1
   

May the bells of freedom be heard everywhere today!

For The One, and the many who died for my freedom, I humbly give thanks. What have I done to deserve such a sacrifice?  Absolutely nothing.

God, our ultimate freedom began with the sacrifice of Your Son for our salvation. You first determined us worthy to save, before we even spoke Your name.  Such a love I cannot fathom. Grace beyond measure. Mercy deeper than the universe.  I celebrate freedom and peace in You.

And to the many selfless soldiers who have and still do fight protecting my homeland, I salute.

I am thankful to be a child of God, and I am thankful to be an American. Long live the free and the brave. May His Peace reign in my heart always.

we are loved and chosen by God,

may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment