Monday, July 30, 2018

WTLB... taste

"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him."  Psalm 34:8
 
Summertime offers easy access to a magnificent variety of luscious fruits and vegetables.  Makes me thankful the Lord thought of giving us taste buds!
With each morsel I put in my mouth, I also savor the colors and textures my other senses enjoy.  

This week's "Word to Live By" is TASTE.  Whether you cultivate a taste for new cuisine or munch contentedly on a plain ol' sandwich enhanced by homegrown tomatoes, remember to thank the LORD for all the ways He provides for our delight and our well-being.

May you have the most tasteful week of your life!

Blessings,

Dalene Parker, guest blogger
Words to Live By:  One Word a Week  (TASTE: pages 265-270)

No comments:

Post a Comment