Thursday, July 16, 2020

after the fall

"For You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy." Psalm 63:7

Do you ever wonder what happened after the fall of Humpty Dumpty?  We're told all the king's horses and all the king's men could not put him back together again.   But if i were a betting person, i'd bet my last penny God could and did.
After being in the gentle, loving Hands of the Mastermaker, succeeding such a traumatic event, don't you imagine Humpty could soar higher and further knowing and trusting God for his future?   

We too are vulnerable to crack and break under stressful conditions.  When we set our own limitations or goals, we risk missing the blessings God has in store for us.  What if instead of sitting on a wall, He intended for us fly on His wings.  I don't want to miss that opportunity, do you?

Father, praying Your Will for my life.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment