Tuesday, July 21, 2020

are you okay?

The Lord said...
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.  Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding... 
the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the man/woman who trusts in Him." Psalms 32:8,9,10
Dear Friend,
I am praying for you. I feel your heartache and pain. But more importantly, God sees, hears and feels all that is consuming your entire being -- emotionally, physically and mentally. He sees between the lines of your heart and even understands what is covered up in the deepest, darkest corners of your life.

My prayer is for Him to surround you and comfort you as only He can.  What i know for sure is He does not want  you to feel hopeless, defeated or worthless.  We all make the best decisions we can based on the information and understanding we have at the moment.  Oh, IF ONLY we could see the future!!  What perfect lives we would have…. then who would need God?  How ignorant and dangerous and destructive this type of thinking would be for us!  We were created to BE WITH GOD… to lean, learn and depend on Him due to our frail humanness.

May we see our weakness, mistakes and stupidity as opportunities to grow our relationship with God.  It is the One relationship that can save us, protect us, strengthen us, lead us and love us unconditionally.  When I am weak, then I am strong... Thanks be to God!

Years ago, i chose this life verse: "It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees" (Psalm 119:71). It is a verse i still fall on when life is shredding my heart.  It reminds me God has a reason and purpose for everything... even difficult times. 

Take it easy on yourself, my friend… rest in His lap of Love. He has a plan, and it is good.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment