Tuesday, July 28, 2020

message of hope

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. " 1 John 4:16


Needing a break from a project and some fresh air, i took a walk.  Before long i found myself next to a neglected dump field.  As i looked over the weeds and trash, i  noticed my favorite flowers blooming right smack in the middle of it.  No matter my situation or mood, i can depend on daisies to lift my spirit and restore joy in my heart. Could you benefit from
 a daisy moment?
These days we are surrounded by countless messes... ones caused by our actions or the actions of others, or ones due to crazy life circumstances.  The daises were a helpful reminder not all is a loss in hard times... not all is a mess; there is also joy and goodness. God's love for us has a way of planting a surprising message of hope and reassurance even at a most unexpected, difficult time.

Thank You, Father, for the daisy reminder. When i ponder the phrase of the popular "loves me, loves me not" flower, I know there is no question regarding Your love.  Wherever i am, whatever i am doing, however i am, i am assured by Your Word and Presence the answer from You is always He loves me.  May others benefit from this daisy reminder today too.

Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

He loves me, and He loves you too.
we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment