Wednesday, May 30, 2012

pass the chips, please

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Some call me a tightwad, penny pincher.  I prefer to think of myself as a creative, wise consumer of goods. My favorite book of late provides hundreds of household uses for vinegar, salt or baking soda -- saving many $$.  I can't wait to try many of these ideas over the summer, despite the failing of my latest experiment.  The mayonnaise hair conditioner did not produce the smooth results i'd hoped to see.  It did make me hungry for a sandwich, though.

Not all we read is completely reliable or true.  Reading with a blinking yellow caution light is advisable.  Thanks be to God, His Book is completely reliable and 100% true.  His Words are pinned in love and blood for the sake of our lives.  We can read His Word with a steady green light and proceed ahead with confidence and peace in receiving His dependable guidance in living an abundant life.  There's no stopping God in loving us unconditionally with grace and mercy.

have a joy-filled day!

veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment