Monday, May 7, 2012

there's a hole in my shoe

"Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it."  1 Corinthians 12:27

While out sick, three sub changes happened before one stuck.  The problem wasn’t finding  one qualified for my position, but satisfying more critical vacancies as they erupted at school.  Most anyone can fill my shoes behind the check-out counter in the Media Center – it doesn’t require brain surgery (although i have had it).  The truth is we all are replaceable in our job at work or on committees.  

However, in Christ we each have a job uniquely designed for us.  It's the job our Father tailored for us individually to assist in the growing of His Kingdom.  No one can do our part; it's ours alone.  We have different gifts, according to the grace given us.

Father, Open my ears to hear You and my heart to serve you.  Fill my soul with Your desire, as no one else can fill my shoes for the job You have in store for me.

have a soul-filled day!

veneal



No comments:

Post a Comment