Monday, June 3, 2013

a PJ day

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." Colossians 3:12

What to wear the first day of summer break is as important as what to wear the first day of school.  And for Summer Break Day One, i vote for pajamas!  This sets my mood for the Summer 3-R's ... Rest, Relaxation and Refueling. 
 
 
 
Father,
Thank You, for this summer season of 3-R's. A change of some clothes is great. But help me remember what i wear on the outside isn't nearly as important as what's on the inside.  And what's on the inside, needs to never change.  I pray Your Spirit keeps me clothed in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience every day of my life.  May these clothes never get old, worn out or outdated in my soul.

have a PJ-filled day!
veneal




No comments:

Post a Comment