Sunday, June 23, 2013

no explanation needed

"As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things." Ecclesiastes 11:5  

I don't understand it, but i absolutely love it.  My hydrangea plant has multicolored flowers all over it. From a deep, rich violet to pale pink, the assortment is beautiful... and they all stem from a single plant.   How can one plant have so many colors?

I'm sure there is a scientific reason for the multicolored flowers, but it doesn't matter to me.  I rather just enjoy the beauty of it.

Father, i want to have that same attitude with You.  One of not needing to understand Your love for me, but just accepting it. From You, our one God, flow multiple blessings everyday.  You are actively aware and  involved in each and every detail of my life and the lives of all your children. How can this be?! I can't fathom such greatness.  I want to live with a heart full of joy for You, so others can enjoy Your beauty too.

Not everything in life can be explained... sometimes, we just need to say thanks.

Thank You, Father.


have a joy-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment